Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm jumping in!

I'll be heading to the airport in about an hour and a half. I think I have everything, and I've given pretty careful consideration to my jet lag strategy. I got up insanely early this morning so that I'm already sort of adjusted to European time and I'm rather sleep deprived as well. That should make it easier to go to sleep when my flight departs this evening from Philly. A little pill should guarantee it. I chose my seat assignment for the long red-eye to Milan carefully, so I should have the entire row of 3 seats to myself. I'm very small so that means I can actually lay down! I hope to sleep for most of the 8 hour flight and arrive having had something resembling a night's sleep. So theoretically I won't even lose a day. We'll see. I'll see you soon, Chris! Wheee!