Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I VIP

Tonight I went to go see Blonde Redhead with some friends. I enjoyed them in a nice background music to my thoughts kind of way. Anyway, you basically know what you're getting into with them at this point. I paid too much, but there's a dearth of concerts here and it was an excuse to go out with people. I met some new folks and had a good time. A good evening on the balance of things.

Now, last night, I was watching TV and this movie came on. An animated movie from 1968. ViP Mio Fratello Superuomo. I probably can't really explain it. It was very 60s. A little psychedelic. Comic. Ironic. Heartwarming. Social messages. It came on late so I fell asleep before it finished, but I think I need to track this down and watch it all the way through. I don't think I can explain how awesome it is, and I don't know if there's a version with English subtitles or not, but trust me. It's cool.